I originally planned on working on just one room at a time, but I've been jumping back and forth on different projects in a few different rooms (the kitchen/family room, Lillie and Lola's room, the den and the entry way) based on what I can do with two little helpers at different times of the day. I still don't have any finished rooms to photograph but the kitchen/family room is getting closer! I am at least hoping to take photos of a few different things we are working on in there even if the overall room isn't ready to photograph yet.

In the meantime, though, I wanted to continue sharing some photos from my parent's home (you can see their guest bedroom here and their dining room here). I cannot wait to share the rest of their kitchen with you all but that will have to wait until I have time to actually sit down at my computer for several hours. I took a million photos and it's going to take me a little while to go through them and choose a more reasonable amount to share. =) For now though, here is the little breakfast nook that is over in the corner of their kitchen:


The wall color is Revere Pewter, my mom made the valances with fabric from a local store called New England Fabrics,  she also made the pillows and table runner, the bird prints are from an antique shop in New Hampshire. The pitcher is from Target and the hydrangeas are from Jason's backyard.

 My little photo bomber.





The "Amazing Grace" print is for sale here, and you can see the before and afters of that desk in the right corner of the photo by click here.

Have a blessed Tuesday!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top