I've been planning on making something for my necklaces for ages now, and just finally got around to actually making it earlier this week. Once I got it finished and hung in our bathroom I quickly remembered why I have only ever photographed our master bathroom once and it was almost two and a half years ago!  We have zero natural light in there (not a single window of any kind - ugh!) and it's pretty cramped so it is nearly impossible to get decent shots in there. I have a feeling I won't be ever photographing anything in there again. =) Anyway, for now I thought I would show you the jewelry holder in it's new home and then as soon as I have time I will get the tutorial for it written.









I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! Lillie was a farmer and Lola was a pig. Lola refused to wear her big hat, though, so it's kind of hard to tell. Unfortunately,  I didn't get any good photos but here they are at the Shaver's house after they had finished Trick-or-Treating. 

Also we have restocked several items including our 12 by 20 silent night pillows:





 Happy November!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top