I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! I am just popping in to share a few photos I took quickly last night of Lillie in this new hoodie from Evy's Tree. Amy sent Lillie and Lola each a Mini Brilla from her brand new manufactured line as well as one for me. Lola has officially hit the age of not wanting her photo taken but fortunately Lillie now loves hamming it up for the camera. (Well, actually Lola is quite the ham when I am taking photos with my phone, however, the second my real camera comes out she wants nothing to do with it.) These hoodies are now made with fabric designed specially for Evy's Tree and they are extremely soft and luxurious and the fit is amazing. They have officially opened up pre-orders so head on over and check them out. 

And be sure to use the code FALL25 for 25% off your order!



She gave me lots of good smiles and then once she was done she gave me this stare. Haha! So we stopped taking pictures and hopped in the car and headed over to the pool for a quick swim before bed!

I hope you all have a blessed rest of your Sunday!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top