Tonight we are introducing our "Enter His Gates..." print; the first of three prints for the autumn season. (I just finished the second one last night which will hopefully be available towards the end of next week and the third one I am still working on). We will be offering this first print in several different color options. The one of above is a tan and chocolate color on white.

When I showed you the other side of this room I had not yet put anything on this back wall. I was planning on getting rid of this dresser that Jon and I got at a consignment shop when we first got married for next to nothing. It was always just supposed to be a temporary option until we found the right thing but somehow it has stuck around for quite a few years. As Jon and I were organizing our clothes in our new room I decided it was time to finally get rid of it. Well, before it made it out the door, I realized it would work nicely in here for now seeing how I don't want to really spend any money or really fix up anything for in here yet until I decide what we are going to do in this room. 


We also have it available in a chalkboard print.




And my personal favorite, gray:

I hope you all have a fabulous rest of your Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top