Well, I finally have some photos of the chairs with their painted legs and of a few other things we did to "spruce up" the living room. Eventually I would like to replace the legs on these chairs entirely but for now the paint and wax at least helps make them more appealing. I used Shenandoah Taupe by Benjamin Moore for the paint and then added some of Annie Sloan's Dark Wax over the top.  We also sort of got a new lamp. I actually ordered it for Jason's house back during our last Joss and Main event but on accident put in my shipping address (honestly, it wasn't on purpose!) and now I kind of want to keep it. =)


We also moved the large coffee table back into the family room and put this slip-covered ottoman back in this room.







I hope you all are having a lovely Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top