I hope you are all having a wonderful Friday. Today we are introducing our first set of postcards! These "And I Think to Myself..." postcards come in sets of ten and are available now in our shop!




I also thought I would show you some fun little chocolate chip cookie bowls the girls and I made a few weeks ago. We got the mold at JoAnn's and although the pictures aren't that great, the girls thought it was so cool that they were able to eat the bowl. =) 


And lastly I wanted to thank Kellie Mathis for sharing these photos with us. She printed our "And I Think to Myself" download HUGE and used it as a backdrop for a photoshoot she did with the special event venue Encore at Club XLIV at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans.



Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to enter our giveaway to win one of TWO growth charts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top