The last week or so I have spent very little time on my computer so I am quite behind on getting my photos all loaded onto my computer and sized for the blog. I have a few things to show you from Jamie and Josh's house, a couple of things from our house, two new chalkboards, a new pillow, some new greeting cards and tags and some "during" shots from "Jason's house". I'm hoping tonight to start getting caught up on my computer but we shall see. =) In the meantime I thought I would share the last few photos I took of baby Everly from way back in the early March when she was just a week old. As I mentioned in the other post with her photos we never got to take the photos we had planned on that first week because Lillie, Lola and I were all so sick, but I am happy that we were able to at least get some, even if they weren't what we had planned. Especially seeing how this trip up to NH I haven't taken any!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top