Just a little chalkboard I did with Valentine's Day in mind. We are getting excited because it looks like in the VERY near future we will be selling prints and downloads of our chalkboard art. In fact, we may have our first download one available tomorrow or Friday! This first one will be not be my handwriting but we have those in the works and may have them available as soon as late next week! Those ones we will be selling as prints and we are just waiting on the high end paper to arrive and making sure we get the prints just right. Once we do we will be listing them. We have one ready to go as soon as the paper arrives and several more in the works!  And then hopefully later this year we will be selling some actual chalkboards, but that will probably still be a little ways off. 

The girls and I did some Valentine's decorating the last two days and I took a bunch of photos so once I get them onto my computer and start editing them I will have a few Valentine's related posts over the next week! For now, though, here is a little corner where we didn't do any decorating but I did write the quote with Valentine's in mind:



Here's my Valentine with one of my little Valentine's =)

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top