Just in time for Valentine's Day we are offering our first chalkboard download! This one is not a handwritten one. We hope to have our first handwritten print available for sale next week but wanted to offer these in time for Valentine's Day! The download is available in both the size above, 24" by 36" and an 11" by 17" shown later in this post. I printed the 24" by 36" size at Staples on one of their engineering prints. Mine cost about $3. It is a little smaller shown here because I folded the edges over to fit it onto a piece of foam board (you can find that tutorial here). However, I think it would look really nice in a big chunky frame! And, although we did it with Valentine's in mind it also would be great for a wedding, or anniversary or pretty much any time!




We also have a 11" by 17" size. I printed those out for little Valentine's placemats and also trimmed one down to fit into an 11" by 14" frame on the side board. (I did that first and then a few days later printed the poster sized one that ended up there).




It's hard to see in the pictures of the 11" by 17" inch ones above but here is what the file looks like close up:


I've got some more Valentine's decorating pictures to show you once I get them sized and edited.  I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top