Here are a bunch of pictures of the birthday girl shortly before her birthday party on Saturday. We didn't open her gifts or have cake until after dinner so it was dark then and I don't have any good pictures from that. These are all from earlier in the day while we were setting up and the lighting was better (except for the last one of her eating her cupcake). Anyway, here they are:

  I made Lola a birthday crown similar to Lillie's on her birthday, although I attached Lola's to an elastic headband so that it would stay on her head seeing how her hair is still too fine to hold in bobby pins.





Lola and Mimi

Lola and Auntie Dana

Lola and Auntie Jamie





 Lola and Auntie Jamie 

Lillie had a sleepover the night before and fell asleep before we even had the party - haha! 


 Me and my precious baby girl

Lola and Auntie Jamie

 Lola and Auntie Dana

 Lola and Mimi

Lola, Uncle Dutch and Auntie Jamie





 Little Miss Lorelei eating her special cupcake! 

I was planning on introducing our Family for the Month for May in this post but I am writing this at 3AM and I don't want to get any of my information incorrect so I will share it either tomorrow or at the start of next week. Also we have two new products we will be introducing next week that I am so excited about! I can't wait to share them once I get the photos edited! 

Have a fabulous Friday!
All these photos were edited using actions from Annie at Paint the Moon. My new favorite is Pure Sugar Black and White from the Fresh Wonderland 2 Set.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top