Thanks to the fact that we all have been a bit under the weather here for about two weeks I am a bit behind on the posts I had planned. I have a couple half written and several projects I am working on but nothing ready to go for today so all I will bore you with another chalkboard. I want to put this on a long bolster and will probably switch it to "and dance by the light of the moon..." instead of what I have on the chalkboard. The chalkboard is from the childhood classic "The Owl and the Pussycat" and I think I would rather have it be from the song from the movie, "It's a Wonderful Life" so I am going to switch it when I start playing around writing it so it will fit on a bolster. But for now this is what I have in our family room.







I got these pretty artichokes at Trader Joe's for 95 cents last week. I love how they look. I just wish they lasted a little longer...or that I actually liked to eat them - haha!




I also wanted to let you know that we have restocked our Elizabeth 20 by 20 Pillow Covers and LOWERED the PRICE! They are now $29.95 instead of $39.95. 
We changed the backing to a different fabric so we could make them more affordable! 




I am hoping to photograph the project I have been working on for the girls today so I can blog about it soon and also we are going to be having a "Pin It to Win It" Contest at some point in the next week which I am really excited about!

I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top