I just wanted to give you all a little sneak peek at a makeover that my sister-in-law, Meredith, and her husband, Matt, did, that I will be doing a full post on with tons and tons of pictures either Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully Monday, as long as I can get all of the editing done.

This is what their kitchen looked like when they moved in:

 And if you look at the reflection in this hall mirror you can get a little taste of what the after is going to look like. It's absolutely amazing! They did an unbelievable job with it.

 And here's a tiny peek of the island! I can't wait to show you all the whole thing!


I also wanted to introduce you all to our newest sponsor, Evy's Tree


I have been friends with Amy since right before I started blogging! She makes the most fabulous hoodies and other fun items as well! I have a Grey Simple (shown below),  Lillie owns a few and now Lola has a few too (one of her own and the rest passed on down as Lillie has outgrown a couple of hers). Head on over and check out her beautiful shop and blog!


Have a beautiful Saturday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top