I was ready to try something a little lighter in our living room now that summer is approaching. With Memorial Day, Flag Day and of course Fourth of July all coming up I thought it would be nice to do something with a subtle patriot theme that could also still be used year round and this is what I ended up with. I have a few other changes I want to make to our living room in the coming weeks so I am just going to show shots of the sofa with the new pillows for now. They are also now available in our shop.







My parents got this for Lola for her birthday and I am absolutely positively IN LOVE with it! Lola's still a little tentative around it - haha, but Lillie thinks it's fabulous! =) I love how it looks in front of the mantel. Hopefully I'll get some pictures of them on it soon! I actually have taken a few but they were blurry.


I hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top