Our precious little Lola Wren is seven months old today! She has been such a happy baby this past week or so and it has been so much fun watching as she smiles and laughs and tries to scoot herself wherever she wants to go. 


And my little princess Lillie is about to turn three! We are going to have a little party for her later this week when my family is in town for Thanksgiving. I have been up late working on a bunch of projects for her party. We are doing sort of a vintage-style Cinderella theme in white, pink, cream and silver.



I still have quite a few projects to finish up today and tomorrow! The first two projects I did took a million times longer than I thought they were going to so I am hoping the next few go a bit quicker or I don't think I will be able to get them all done in time.

Also, I wanted to let you all know we now have a batch of 12 by 20 Silent Night Pillow Covers available in our shop!

And I know we said we weren't going to have any more of these Joy to the World Pillow Covers this year but we actually do have a small batch available now!

I am also excited to introduce you to our newest sponsor:

Here are two of my favorite items:


And guess what? If you e-mail Amber your order she can give you FREE shipping  for all orders over $50! Also all of Stella and Dot's jewelry and handbags come custom gift packed for free so it makes for a great gift!

I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top