So, I have a few different things to mention in this post. First, when my mom was here visiting a few weeks ago I FINALLY got some shots of the girls BOTH smiling and looking at the camera! Yay! I was beginning to think it was never going to happen.

I am going to use one of these two for the front of our Christmas card this year. I think I like the first one better because I like the way they are snuggled together, although I like the angle and light better in the second one.




Second, our Baby Jingle Bells Stockings 
will be available tonight at 6!
We also will have more Silent Night/Holy Night, Drummer Boy, and Joy to the World in both red and black pillow covers available  tonight at 6 as well!
And we should have the burlap ones available by the end of next week!



And third, we are having a giveaway!
Today we are giving away TWO of our Joy to the World Pillow Covers!

So, how can you win?

All you have to do is leave a comment on this post!

You don't have to have a blog to enter, either. If you aren't a blogger, just enter a comment and then where it says "comment as" scroll down near the bottom and click on anonymous. However, if you do that, make sure to leave your e-mail address so we can confirm that you are the winner. If we draw the name of someone who doesn't leave any identifying information we will simply draw a new name. Make sure to check back here on the blog to collect your prize!

You can comment each day if you would like to up your chances!


For extra entries become a follower of our blog, twitter
and/or  like our facebook page!

Just write "follower", "twitter"and "facebook" as their own comments.
And lastly, be sure to check out Miss Mustard Seed's website 
tomorrow because she is hosting a giveaway for us! 
She will be giving away a set of our Silent Night/ Holy Night pillow covers! 
I hope you all have a blessed Thursday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top