Happy November everyone! Don't you just love this time of year? I always get giddy with excitement as the holidays approach! And now along with Thanksgiving and Christmas we have Lillie's birthday sandwiched in there too! Ahhh - there is so much to do! I am not going to do much for Thanksgiving as far as decorating goes because next week I am going to start working on Christmas. I know, I know, it is super early to be doing that, but I have a good reason. I promise.

However, I did change out last month's quote for one of my favorite November quotes. I also did one with Psalm 100 which I didn't have time to photograph. Hopefully I will get to that tomorrow! Once I do I will post that as well.





This quote is from one of my favorite books, Anne of Green Gables! 
If you want to download it for free just click on the image and it will bring you to our website. 
Then just download it and you can print it any size you would like!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top