So, I officially started putting out a handful of Christmas items yesterday. The only things I actually changed were a few of the pillows. I switched out the silhouette ones of Jane Austen and the Girl Reading for the Silent Night/Holy Night ones and then added these brand new drummer boy ones on my wingback chairs in our living room. I have used lots of the pillows for photos for our website but then kept putting them back away. This time they are officially out for the season! I have a feeling it is going to take me until Christmas Eve to get the house completely decorated at this rate. So, if you walked in our front door right now you would be a tad confused. It is about 95% autumn/Thanksgiving and 5% Christmas. (I did switch out the fall wreath and pumpkin for this wreath and paperwhites for the photo above but they won't really be going there. I had to do that temporarily so that I could take photos of the new pillows for our website. I thought it would be a little weird to have pumpkins in with the Christmas pillows.)

Our newest Christmas Pillow Cover, the Drummer Boy Silhouette is now available!
I think it is my favorite pillow so far.



I feel like I have a million projects and posts I want to do but as usual am behind on everything! Ahhh! Hopefully I will start getting caught up soon.

I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top