Yay! We finally have some new screenprinted apparel items in our shop! We have a ton of styles/colors that will be available as the week progresses. Here is the first batch which is our Fairyland Image in White and Gray on several different style tops:

PLEASE NOTE: 
Although we have tons of different colors/styles that will be available over this next week,
for the most part we only have one to two available in each size!

We have been wanting to print on a sweatshirt since late last summer but could not find one that we were happy with both the fit and the style. Well, finally we found two different styles that we really love.  I have two for myself and have been living in them. I got them a size larger than I normally wear and my belly can just barely still fit under! Anyway here is the first one:

And here is the other sweatshirt style (it is similar but doesn't have a kangaroo pocket or any raw edges). Both of these sweatshirts look really cute layered over a long white tank.  We also will have a little girl's version of this on a navy sweatshirt later this week.

We will have some girl's coordinating tanks as well, later this week. 

Here's a fun T-Shirt style dress! 

And here is the image on a super comfy track shirt. We will be offering this in children's sizes too later this week.

I am really excited about this dress. I have tried so many different dress styles and had the hardest time finding something that I was really happy with. Well, I LOVE the cut of this dress. I am hoping Lillie will cooperate soon for photos because it looks so much better on than it does just on the dress form.
 

We also have a few Anne Shirley skirts back in stock! 

 



Hopefully we will have more to show you tomorrow! But for now this is what we now have for sale in our shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top