Well, this will be another short post with some new items and then hopefully either tomorrow or this weekend I will have time to do a post with either some new silhouette pillows I am working on for our living room or the ruffled lampshade tutorial, or maybe even both!  Also, if you have e-mailed, convod or sent us a facebook message I haven't even started in on those so don't worry that I haven't responded. I will start digging into all that as soon as I finish photographing and listing the new items (which takes FOREVER, that is all I have been working on during Lillie's naps and when she is in bed and have been up until 3 or 4 every night and that's without even touching e-mails, or convos anything else!) I still have one last batch of kid's stuff to work on this afternoon during Lillie's nap and then once she is down and when they are done I can get back to work on everything else. It has been days since I have visited any of my favorite blogs too but hopefully I will have time to catch up on all of that this weekend.  In the meantime, here are a few photos of Lillie in our new Je T'aime dress:


And here she is in the one my mom made her:

And here are a few other new items we have added to our shop.
(I didn't picture all of our new items, just a few of my favorites).

The sweatshirts and the flowy tanks are my favorite items. I love the fit of both of them and they are so soft.  (I actually have already taken three of the sweatshirts for myself and have been living in them!)

And here are two of our new children's tanks. Hopefully I will have the rest of the children's items ready to list later this afternoon. 

Okay, that's it for now. I am *hoping* to be back tomorrow with a decorating post and then as soon as I can get back organized we will be having another giveaway!

I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top