Along with the two square pillows I made the other day, Lillie and I also made two 12" by 24" inch ones as well. Well, actually, thanks to Lillie they didn't exactly end up 12" by 24" but that's okay. I also made a muslin heart and covered it with extra ruffles I had leftover from when I made our Christmas stockings. We are going to be giving away one of the je t'aime pillows so if you would like to enter just scroll down. 


****Please note that these are NOT perfect! We wouldn't sell them like this in our shop. These are just freehanded onto 100% cotton fabric with a sharpie and quickly sewn up with Miss Lillie helping me so they are a bit crooked, and not perfect but made with lots of love. If we do decide to sell a few in our shop they will be either screenprinted or painted and I do all of our Etsy sewing when Lillie is napping or in bed for the night so that I can make something I feel comfortable selling, unlike most of the items that I make for our home which I often do with Lillie's little hands helping me.  I still haven't decided about selling them yet, though. 

Anyway, here is je t'aime pillow we will be giving away:


And here is the other one that is in our family room (basically the same as the giveaway one):




And these are the ones from our last post:





So, how can you win that first pillow shown?

All you have to do is leave a comment on this post!

You don't have to have a blog to enter, either. If you aren't a blogger, just enter a comment and then where it says "comment as" scroll down near the bottom and click on anonymous. However, if you do that, make sure to leave your e-mail address in the comment so that we can contact you if you win! If you have a blog or a profile where we can get your e-mail address then you don't need to worry about that part. If we draw the name of someone who we have no way of contacting we will simply draw a new name.
You can comment each day if you would like to up your chances!


For an extra entry become a follower of our blog!

Just write "follower" as a second comment so it counts as an entry.

We will draw the winner next weekend! 



And here are a few photos of Lillie wearing another new hat Dana made for her. This time in gray with a pink flower clip. I took these the same time as the purple ones from the last post and as you can see she was much too busy playing in her window seat to actually sit still for me. 



The sun washed out the side of her face a bit on this one. 


I hope you all have a most wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top