Last month I showed you one side of Lillie and Lola's room up here in New Hampshire. We've actually added a few finishing touches to that side (a rug, some trunks for the ends of the beds, and silhouettes above their bed) that I will share soon but for today I thought I would share the other side of their room seeing how I still on the hunt for the right little nightstand/dresser for between the beds. We have a temporary one there now but I am hoping to find the right piece although I am running out of time this trip. So, for now here are photos of the opposite wall. We painted a dresser from my grandfather's house with some Annie Sloan paint in graphite. I actually just quickly put one coat on during my last trip and ran out of time to add the second coat and wax it so figured I would get to it this trip. I've been working on a bunch of other projects though this trip and haven't gotten around to it so it may have to wait until next trip. So don't look too closely - ha!
 

 

 

 

 


I  really love this canvas we got from Easy Canvas Prints. It's one of my favorite photos and I love the quality of the canvas and they are great to work with.  And I am excited because we just listed this canvas in our shop.
http://www.dearlillie.com/product/tree-swing-24x36-black-and-white-canvas

Source List:

Paint Color - Soft Chamois by Benjamin Moore
Trim Color - Simply White by Benjamin Moore
Door Color - Simpley White right now but will eventually be Wrought Iron by Benjamin Moore like the rest of the house
Dresser - Passed down from my grandfather's house and painted in Annie Sloan's Graphite from Lady Butterbug
Canvas - Dear Lillie
Wire Basket - Little antique shop in Vermont
Clock - TJMaxx
Hat - J. Crew
Metal Pitcher - Joss and Main
Curtain Rods - Target
Drapery Panels - Ritva from IKEA
White Shelf - Target (six years ago)
Horseshoes - Little antique shop in Vermont
Cowboy Boots - Sheplers
Dresses - (From left to right) TJMaxx, Joyfolie, Chasing Fireflies
Beds - Passed down from my grandfather's house and painted in Annie Sloan's Graphite from Lady Butterbug
Striped Blanket at the End of Bed - IKEA (I plan on picking up a second one next time I am there)

 I hope you all have a fabulous day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top