We've spent the last couple of weeks hard at work on my brother, Jason's house, and things are FINALLY starting to come together. At first it was just lots and lots of painting and drilling and other not so fun things like that but finally in the last day or two we've been able to do the more fun part of decorating. We still have some things to finish up (we are waiting on a coffee table which hopefully will arrive this week, and a few other things) but hopefully next week or the week after I will have lots and lots of photos to share. We've made lots of progress in his kitchen and dining room earlier this year and now have made quite a bit of progress in the living room, office, hallway and have added most of the  finishing touches to the girls' room.

I'm really excited about this Restoration Hardware knock-off shelving system we built. I will have lots more pictures and details about it once we've gotten it completely finished.
o


And the huge Notre Dame sign might be my favorite project! 




I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top