Well, our hallway is just about complete. All I have left to do is add photos going up the stairs (which I still haven't decided exactly the look I want) and then it will be done. We added this narrow cabinet at the top of the stairs. It adds a little more storage to the space. And then I used this mirror that I kind of "borrowed" from my parent's a few years ago. It's been in our study above the fireplace but now that I've added a new piece of art in there (I'll have photos of that next week) it worked nicely moving it up here.


Sorry - this photo is super grainy but I was trying to give a feel for how the spaces flow.






And here's the downstairs hallway:


SOURCE LIST:
Wall Color - Moonshine in Matte Finish (BM)
Trim Color - Simply White in Semi-gloss Finish (BM)
Door Color - Mopboard Black in Semi-gloss Finish (BM)
Light Fixture - Mia from Pottery Barn (Flushmount upstairs and pendant downstairs)
Beadboard Wallpaper - Allen and Roth from Lowe's
Clock - Savvy in Williamsburg, VA (a couple of years ago)
Runner - RugsUSA (can't remember what pattern it was, but when I get a chance will try to look it up and add it in later)
Painting - HomeGoods
Shelf - Target (I'm not the biggest fan of it and would not buy it again)
Frames - One on the left is from Target and the on one the right is from IKEA
Growth Chart - Dear Lillie 
Cabinet - HomeGoods
Mirror - Antique (was my great grandmother's)
Framed Vintage Sheet Music - gift from my mother-in-law
Vase - was a candle from Target that I cleaned out once it was finished and now use as a vase, the flowers in it were cut from our Butterfly Bush

I also wanted to re-introduce on of our sponsors, Amber, from Kylie Bryn Designs.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/KylieBrynDesigns?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Kylie Bryn Designs is a lovely Etsy shop that carries all sorts of fun and colorful handmade jewelry. Amber sent some lovely items for the girls and I several months ago and not only were the items beautiful but the packaging was wonderful as well!  Head on over and check out some of their designs including this bracelet:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/182751052/flower-bracelet-flower-beaded-bracelet?ref=shop_home_active_6
and some of her lovely necklaces:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/177150817/gold-bow-charm-necklace-sweet-and-simple?ref=shop_home_active_5

I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top