I've been wanting to add some of this seafoam color in here for quite a while now. I figured I would wait until after the holidays once I was ready for some cheerful spring-like touches. One of the things I love most about sticking with a neutral palette is that it is so easy to switch around a few pillows or accessories and get a new look. It obviously doesn't change things that much, but it does help me look around and feel like the promise of spring is on the horizon!




If you are new here, this is what this room looked like when we moved in this past summer:













And here is what the other side of the room looked like: 























SOURCE LIST:

Fireplace, Cabinet and Trim Color: London Fog in Semi-Gloss
Wall Color: was here when we moved but very similar to Simply White in Matte
Flush Mount Drum Shade Fixture - Lowe's (Think it was called the Valencia Flush Mount)
All appliances are Whirlpool and were purchased at Lowe's during their Memorial Day Sale
Pendants - These were a hand-me-down from my mom and they worked perfectly in here
Wire Candle Chandelier - Savvy in Williamsburg
Circular Mirror - Antique Farmhouse (from my sister, Dana)
Oversized Chalkboard - made by me 
Metal Island Cart - IKEA
Three-Tiered Wire Basket - Collections at Laurel and Grove in Peterborough, NH
Metal Baskets - Joss and Main
Dishes - Emma Collection from Pottery Barn
Chocolate Cups and Saucers - L. A. Burdick (from my sister, Jamie)
Canisters - Williams-Sonoma
Pillows - Home Goods, Target, Dear Lillie, made by my mom
Table - Pier 1 years ago and has since been painted with AS Chalk Paint in French Linen
All Dining Chairs - IKEA
Sectional - IKEA
Chevron Picture Frames - tutorial here
Tufted Chairs - TJMaxx
Script Chairs - TJMaxx
Painted French Cabinet - makeover here
TV Console - Antique shop in Camden, SC
Frames above chairs - tutorial here
Sconces - RH Baby and Child
Mirror - Restoration Hardware
Rocking Horse - RH Baby and Child
Urns on Fireplace - Seasons in Williamsburg (years ago on clearance)
Lamp on side table - Joss and Main
Side Table - Pottery Barn (years ago and has since been painted)
Coffee Table - Pottery Barn (also years ago and has since be made over - you can read more here)
Rug - Rugs USA, Satara Edison Nickel Rug (I got the 7'6" by 9'6" but wish I had gone up at least one size larger!)
Runner - Home Decorator's Collection
Drapery Panels - IKEA Ritva Panels
Drapery Rods - Lowe's 
Window Treatment above Sink: Made my me - read post here
Basket on Coffee Table - Savvy in Williamsburg
Tall French Cabinet - consignment shop (you can read about that makeover here
Pillows on Sofa - Home Goods
Seafoam Colored Pillows on Chairs - World Market
Striped Pillows on Chair - Made for my by my mom
Green Knit Throw - Lulu and Georgia
Greenery in Urns on Mantel - Jasmine from Trader Joe's
Bottles on Mantel - TJ Maxx
White Pitcher on Mantel - Target
Moss Ball on Mantel - Savvy in Williamsburg
White Pitcher on Dining Table - IKEA
Table Runner - Dear Lillie
Blue Chevron Kitchen Items - Target
Seafoam Kitchen Items - World Market


 I hope you all are having a wonderful week! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top