I am going to try to squeeze one last post in here before Christmas! I took these pictures a little while ago but then I had some trouble with my card reader and couldn't get them onto my computer.  Fortunately, it's all fixed now.  Anyway, here are some photos of our kitchen decorated for Christmas:


The hot chocolate mugs were an anniversary gift several years ago from Burdicks

 

I added some new words to this chalkboard platter from my mother-in-law:



Love these little trees from Trader Joe's:


This fancy ginger ale from Trader Joe's was over in the corner to the right of the stove but I couldn't get a good shot of it because it was so shadowy under the cabinets so I moved it here. I haven't actually tried it yet - I just love the way it's packaged. =)





I took this right after we first started getting Christmas cards in the mail. We've had to add more string and have quite a bit more than that so it doesn't look nearly so neat and tidy hanging from the curtain rod now. =)




"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given, and the government will be upon His shoulders.
And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
Isaiah 9: 6

You can find the full source list for the here and our Christmas House Tour here. Happy Christmas Eve!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top