Last week I showed you the progress we have made so far in our guest bedroom. You can find that post here with some before and after shots as well as a full source list. When I was playing around adding some accessories to the room I first tried out some pops of red. I tried three different pillows from Savvy and a red throw we already had.

First I tried this joy pillow. It's funny, I originally thought it might be a bit too "old ladyish" but I have to say I ended up loving it.


Then I tried two of these snowflake pillows:


As usual, my little sidekick was climbing on and off the bed over and over while I was photographing this room. =) I'm pretty sure I smoothed the quilt about fifty times while taking these.

 I also tried all three pillows:

And here are a couple shots of the full room:


I ended up sticking with the gray color scheme from the post last week seeing how we already owned the gray items and we have a LOT of upcoming projects to get to work on after Christmas. I can't wait to get started on some of them. However, I liked the red in here much more than I expected so think maybe next Christmas I will decorate with some red in here.

I also wanted to let you know we have another chalkboard print available:
http://www.dearlillie.com/product/happy-new-year-11x14-chalkboard-print

Have a wonderful Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top