In the middle of December (I think it was December 15th) I took all of our Christmas decorations down seeing how I knew that when we returned from NH it would be mid January it would be the last thing in the world I would want to do. Plus all of our fresh greenery would have been completely dry and probably have made a huge mess. Lillie was a bit confused why were packing it all away when there was still ten more days until Christmas (and I am sure our neighbors were too, since I had put our tree up in early November - haha, I think they must all think we are crazy) but I was so glad we did it because it certainly was nice to walk through the door after a fourteen hour trip to a clean, blank canvas. Once everything was down, everything looked so bare and I decided I was getting kind of bored with the layout as it was and that it might be fun to play around with it a bit. After trying a few different things I ended up with this. Although I have to say I liked the other way a bit better, it is nice to switch it up every once in a while and this way really makes the space feel more open and larger.





Our "Love is..." pillow cover sets are available in our shop.
 You can see how we made our tufted ottoman here and the painted lampshade here.


 I was excited to add our 2012 Family Albums! I wrote a post on our 2011 here and will do another one soon on this year's books!



This was the layout we had before:

So it's still pretty similar. I tried putting the couch opposite the mantel but it was just a hair to close to the door which was disappointing because I liked the look of that best.




 We also are offering this year our Je T'aime pillow covers in the 12 by 20 size in white ink!


And we have just restocked our Valentine's Silhouette pillow covers and they are on sale

And here's my little photo bomber. She was dancing around while I took these photos and I had to try to not get a flash of purple in just about every shot! =)


I hope you all have a beautiful rest of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top