I hope you all have had a lovely week! I'm just popping in to let you know we finally have a new batch of our Baby, It's Cold Outside pillows in stock. This time they are in our natural color instead of the navy. They are a fun accent pillow now that Christmas is over but there is still quite a bit of winter ahead of us! 

I've been busy editing tons and tons and tons of photos and I am hoping to have a post full of photos from Jamie's baby shower up later this weekend but thought I would give a little peek:




I also wanted to introduce one of our newest sponsors, Kylie Bryn Designs.


Amber is a stay-at-home mom who has a passion for color and fashion and designs beautiful jewelry! Be sure to head on over and check out her Etsy shop!

 Have a wonderful Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top