Happy New Year! Just wanted to pop in real quickly and let you all know that I haven't completely forgotten about blogging. Thanks to both Lola and I being sick and getting no sleep, along with lots of traveling and of course the holidays I am a bit behind on things. We are getting ready for Jamie's baby shower this weekend and then after that I will hopefully be getting back into the swing of things. I am looking forward to sharing with you pictures from her shower and some new projects soon and I've got lots of projects planned for later this month. And I've got tons of photos to edit including some like the one above from a little shoot with Jamie and Josh we did in the FREEZING COLD a few days ago. I haven't even looked through them all yet, though, never mind started editing so it may be a little while before I get caught up. I hope you all are having a lovely 2013 so far!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top