We are knee deep in projects here. I was hoping to show you a few today but haven't had any time to photograph any yet. It has really been a whirlwind these past few weeks and I am looking forward to things slowing down a bit in another week or so. 

Anyway, even though I don't have any new projects to show today I thought I would share one of my sister, Jamie's. When she and Josh got married they inherited this settee. The bones of it were great (and it was FREE!) but the colors were a bit dated. Jamie decided to go ahead and attempt making a slipcover for it and it turned out FABULOUS! When I saw it I was amazed at the transformation.  And it looks perfect in their upstairs hallway, especially with the mirror Jamie painted and the sconces.

Here is the before:

And here it is after:

I love the pleating on the bottom:

And the sconces are beautiful:

Along with the lots and lots of projects we have been doing here, we have been doing lots of playing too. Lola now wants to do everything that Lillie does. They climbed in this basket and wanted me to pull it around and pretend it was a boat...lots of fun but not so great on the back - haha! I am getting old. 


I also want to introduce you to one of our newest sponsors:

They were one of our first wholesale customers when we reopened this fall and carry our Je T'aime pillow cover on their site. Now we are excited for them to be a sponsor of our blog. Here are a couple of my favorite things from their site:

I love this silver chalkboard:

 And this French Cushion:

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I am going to attempt to take some photos either today or tomorrow so I can share some new pictures soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top