Whew! It was such a busy weekend. I am behind on taking photos so I don't have anything new to share today (as soon as I finish our bedroom I will share those pictures) but thought I would show you a few photos of our first home. I had to pull out some old CD's to find the photos of Jon and his Grammy from our wedding and when I did I found some old photos of our first home in South Carolina.  The pictures are awful and my style has changed a bit but still I thought it might be fun to show.

Here is the front of the house.

We used to love sitting on the front porch and swinging...

 Our bedroom:

 Powder Room:

 Guest Bedroom:


Dining Room:




Kitchen:


 Our Living Room:


 The back patio:



 

Also, we are excited to have a brand new Valentine's Pillow now in stock:


And we now have our Arabelle Tutu available for the first time since we reopened in September!


 I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top