Earlier this fall the lovely Michaela asked if we would be interested in picking out a few things from the fabulous decor shop she works for called Lulu and Georgia. I jumped at the chance. They have so many lovely items to choose from that I had a hard time deciding. I was originally looking for some pillows for our new guest bedroom (that as of this afternoon, has finally gotten to the point that I think I can take some "progress" photos), but then spotted these Sport of Kings pillows. And then I just kept coming back to them. Even though they weren't what I had in mind for the guest bedroom I loved them. I thought they would look good in our study and eventually thought maybe I would bring them up to Jason's. Once they arrived though I put them in the study and every time I walked by them I kept thinking how they looked so cozy and so I moved them into our family room. Even though I knew the colors would work I wasn't sure I would like the feel of them in here but I was wrong. Once I put them on the sofa I knew that was the perfect spot for them. They help add a warmer feeling to the couch that is perfect for fall and winter and I love the size. I went with 2 of the 22" inch ones and they fit perfectly on our huge sectional. I also got the beautiful Beatrice woven throw that Jon has pretty much claimed it as his - haha!



Ignore the Christmas tree on the counter. I took these the day I was starting to get out some of the Christmas decorations. I thought I took these before any "Christmasy" things made their way into the kitchen but I guess not - whoops. 



And guess what! Lulu and Georgia is offering our readers 20% off everything in their shop!!!
Use this code: DEARLILLIE20 when checking out! 

They have a ton of beautiful pieces including this Ballard Shelf:
https://www.luluandgeorgia.com/ballard-shelf


https://www.luluandgeorgia.com/jill-rosenwald-hourglass-cloudy-sky-pillow

Be sure to head on over to Lulu and Georgia to check it all out!

Have a blessed week!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top