People often assume I only like neutrals and do not like color. Yes, I do prefer neutrals in my own home, but I have to say I do love color. Earlier this week I went ahead and used a TON of red on our back porch. I have taken photos, I just need to size and watermark them. In the meantime, I thought I would share with you again some photos of Jamie and Josh's house decorated for Christmas last year which included some pops of red.

Here is their living room:





Our mom made these stockings for Jamie and Josh:






 

Their space looked so beautiful with the tree all lit up. 





And here is their dining room (which has since become their family room and the dining room was moved down the hall)


















I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! Can you believe that Christmas is less than two weeks away????

Warmly,
Jenni

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top