Per Lillie's request we put a whole lot of red on our porch this year.  I thought I would show you the table setting today and then hopefully get the rest of the pictures watermarked and ready to go for tomorrow to show you the rest of the porch. Although it was a bit of a departure for me to go this bright with all of the red but seeing Lillie's excitement made it worth it!


I used pomegranate's, red ticking fabric, and our joy cutouts  for each place setting. Then I first tried some poinsettia's in my dough bowl but they were just too bright for me.

So, I switched to something simple and just used a few candles and some greenery I cut from the woods which I like so much better!


We also wanted to let you know we have a new sign now available in our shop



I hope you all have a wonderful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top