I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a delicious meal with the team in Williamsburg (they did have the make your own cupcake station!) and then about an hour after eating began the journey to Winston-Salem for our game against Wake Forest. I think Lillie and Lola are going to grow up thinking Thanksgiving is some kind of basketball holiday.

 Now that is is officially the start of the Christmas season I thought I would do a post with last year's Christmas decorations. And then starting tomorrow I will be  posting photos of what we've started doing this year (and hopefully we will have a couple of new products ready this week as well!) and then I will have a full tour for you next week! I am excited because I moved some furniture around and the tree is in a new spot this year and I like the feel of this year's living room and dining room so much better!

But for today here are all of last year's decorations. Ignore the sun glare in many of the pictures. I had to take them all during nap time last year even though it was not the best time for taking pictures! =)
Here is our living room and dining room:








We have a few ruffled burlap stockings left in our shop!




And here are some shots of our Living Room and Dining Room at night.




And here is a project we did in the kitchen. (I haven't shot the rest of the kitchen yet but hopefully will have time next week).

 
And here is our family room:




And here are a few shots of Lola's nursery:




 And Lillie's room:




And our bedroom:

And here's our porch:






If you have any questions about where we found things we have a FAQ's page and a section with info about each room.  And we also have a tutorials section where you can find several of the projects seen in some of our spaces above.

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday weekend! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top