I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! Ours has been great and not so great! The girls were quite sick which made for a not so great few days here, but last night William and Mary (basketball) won again to go to 3-0 and Notre Dame (football) won and is now ranked #1 in the country! So, sports-wise it was a perfect weekend for our family! =) This is the first time William and Mary has started 3-0 in 20 years!

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in to let you know our Christmas thermals are now available! I had hoped to take the girls outdoors to a place I've had in mind for pictures for a while now but no such luck so I had to just take a few quick shots indoors. The lighting was pretty dark so they are grainy but at least you can see them!  I think the gray ones would look really cute on boys too! I have a pink and gray one for each of the girls and they've already worn them multiple times this past week!


 

We also restocked one of our popular 'Twas the night before Christmas Thermal. I love these photos by Jennifer LoCicero Wengert of JLyn Photography. Isn't her son a doll? These look cute on girls too. Lillie wore hers last year with a black and white check skirt! 


And we also have some Baby It's Cold Outside thermals for women too! These are my favorite fitting thermals, they are nice and long and extremely soft! We have them in black:

 

 

I hope you all are having a lovely weekend! This is all we will be offering for thermals this Christmas but we have other new holiday items coming later this week and next week as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top