I regularly show you photos of our back porch but almost never show you the front of our house because, well, there's not much to show. However, I am really excited about this wreath that Meagan of Custom Wreaths by Meagan sent me earlier this week! It was packaged wonderfully so it arrived in perfect condition and I was thrilled with the size of it! I loved it so much I was torn on where to put it. I played around with it in Lola's room (I will show photos I took yesterday with it in her room decorated with autumn touches next week) but ended up with it on our front door!

If you are interested in ordering a wreath, head on over to Meagan's facebook page and send her a message. And today we are giving away a wreath from Meagan to one lucky winner! (Please note: due to the time-consuming manner of the wheat wreath in these photos she is not taking any more orders for this particular wreath at this time).

The colored mums are thanks to Lillie and Lola. I always buy the cream colored ones but when you tell two little girls to "help pick out the prettiest mums they can find" these were naturally the ones they went right to! They aren't my favorite, but oh well. =)  They had fun picking them out and really love watering them every day.


I thought I would also show you the other wreath Meagan sent me this summer:



And here is another wreath from her facebook page:

And here is the wreath she is giving away to one lucky winner! It is a lovely 18 by 18 square moss wreath. (Or if you would prefer another style she will give the winner a $55 credit towards any style she makes).

So, how can you win this wreath 
(or a $55 credit towards a wreath of your choice by Custom Wreaths by Meagan)?
 
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post!
You don't have to have a blog to enter, either. If you aren't a blogger, just enter a comment and then where it says "comment as" scroll down near the bottom and click on anonymous. However, if you do that, make sure to leave your e-mail address so we can confirm that you are the winner. If we draw the name of someone who doesn't leave any identifying information we will simply draw a new name. Make sure to check back here on the blog to collect your prize!
You can comment each day if you would like to up your chances!


For an extra entry simply "Like" Custom Wreaths by Meagan and come back here and comment that you did for another extra entry!

This giveaway runs through Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top