The past two years I have done a "Good-Bye Moose Mountain" post.  Last year the post contained all of my favorite shots from our summer in New Hampshire. The year before it did as well. This year, though, I did not take nearly as many photos while we were up there. I am so sad that I didn't, but now that we are chasing around two little rascals and with a bunch of other things going on it is quite a bit harder to take photos than when we just had one little munchkin to keep an eye on. So, this year, I don't have a post full of all my favorite "pretty" photos from different blog posts. This year it's just a collection of rather random blurry candid shots (there's a one or two, like the one above that I do like) but it's all I have and I wanted to do a post this year because it was our last official summer on Moose Mountain seeing how my parents are in the process of moving.

I am so grateful to my mom and dad, and this year also Jamie and Josh for letting us live with them for a month. The girls and I had so much fun and appreciate all that you guys do! We love you so much and miss you terribly!

 Lola and Lillie with Mimi

 Lola "helping" Papa on the tractor.


Jamie and Josh took Lillie fishing for the first time. She was so excited and caught THREE fish! (Thanks Ryan and Jamie who took these two shots).


  Jamie and Lillie playing with the old-school disposable camera my mom found while packing. Lillie seemed a little confused at first when she couldn't see the picture immediately after taking it - haha!

  Lola didn't want to get her hands messy while eating her donut!

Mimi and Lola

 Lillie and Dana at the farm stand

 Snuggling with Papa

 Lillie took quite the tumble the day we went blueberry picking in the rain.

Lola, Jamie and Lillie



 I can't believe I am going to give Jason a compliment....especially seeing how he's working on a post himself right now and we know those never contain any nice things about me...haha, but I have to say he was extremely helpful with both the tree swing photos and the baseball field photos. For the swing ones he pushed Lillie over and over and kept Lola out of harms way...most of the time. =)




Good-Bye Moose Mountain! 
Thank you for so many years filled with more beautiful memories than we can count. 
We will miss you dearly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top