I have my photography Q&A post almost finished but just need to add in a few more things. I had hoped to have it ready to go off this morning but unfortunately although it's completely written I haven't had time to transfer the photos of my camera and lenses onto my computer so I can upload them into the post. I may have it ready to go tonight but if not then hopefully tomorrow morning first thing!

Anyway, in the meantime I wanted say a thanks to Karen Callaway of Fresh Style Magazine for writing a wonderful little article about us that was in the Fresh Style Holidays Issue that came out this week. My mom picked up a few copies at the grocery store and it was fun to open up and see. If you are wondering about the main shot of the living room and thinking it didn't look like our home, that's because it is my sister Jamie and her husband Josh's house taken when it was set up for Lola's first birthday party. I wouldn't mind stealing that room for myself, though, if I could! =)


If you are looking for some fun holiday decorating ideas I would recommend picking up a copy. There are quite a few project ideas in there that I cannot wait to try! And two of my favorite bloggers, Disney from Ruffles and Stuff and Kate from Centsational Girl are in there as well!


Also, although we will also be introducing some new fall and winter items once they are ready we also have officially started restocking some of our best selling fall and winter items from last year. We finally have the first set of give thanks pillow covers finished and available. 



We've already sold quite a few but there are still some left. We will continue to keep you posted as more and more items are finished and ready to be listed.

Also, I haven't forgotten about August's quote. I hopefully will get that finished soon and will be able to post it this weekend.

I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday! Hopefully I will be back either this evening or tomorrow morning with the finished photgraphy post.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top