Okay, so I know that it actually is a little early for spring especially seeing how it snowed here two days ago, but I am starting to get that itch for warmer weather! Actually it was beautiful here this past weekend and again yesterday. I am hoping it will stay that way. Anyway, earlier this week I finally removed the valentine silhouette pillows that were in these chairs and added these new nest ones. I also added the nest back onto the wreath. (You can see the wreath and it's seasonal changes here in this post). I think these are my favorite pillows I have had in these chairs. I really like how the brown and cream tie in with the rest of the room.


 These pillows are now available in our shop!



I also wanted to introduce you to one of our new sponsors, Tagana Rose:

They are currently under construction but are reopening on March 5th.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top