We don't really have an entry-way in our home. You basically open the front door and are in the living room. When we first moved in though, we tried to use the small wall behind the front door and treated it sort of like an entry-way. It functions fine, but I have some ideas for making it more of a true entry-way space...someday... For now though, we have an old bench that opens up and we can store bags, extra shoes, outdoor chalk for the girls, tennis balls, and all sorts of random things. I'm not a huge fan of how the bench looks but it's practical and until I decide for sure what I want to to here it is fine. On the sign above we always hang a couple of Lillie and Lola's sweaters/jackets that make it easy to grab when we are headed out the door in a hurry and then we keep most of their shoes in the basket next to the bench.




 We also wanted to let you know we have a new "It is well..." pillow cover in our shop:

I hope you all are having a wonderful week! I'll be back next with a new chalkboard print and download.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top