Thank you so much for stopping by! I am so very excited to be a part of
Jennifer Rizzo's Holiday House Walk!
 You can click here to see Stop #3, Morning T


Welcome to our home! I love decorating for Christmas. It has always been my favorite time of year, but now that we have two little girls it is extra special. We were on an extra tight budget this year so I made as many decorations as I could and used lots of items we already owned and elements from nature.

Here is our living room and dining room:











I am planning on setting up a hot chocolate area here but haven't had a chance yet so for now I am just using leftover things from Lillie's birthday party.





We just added a bunch more of our ruffled burlap stockings and quilted burlap stockings in our shop!









Lillie quickly discovered these pears were not real.

And here are some shots of our Living Room and Dining Room at night.




And here is a project we did in the kitchen. (I haven't shot the rest of the kitchen yet but hopefully will have time next week).

 

And here is our family room:




And here are a few shots of Lola's nursery (I actually took quite a few more but haven't had time to crop and edit them all. I will try to share them later this week).


And same with Lillie's room. Once I get the rest of her photos cropped and edited I will show you those.


I haven't really done much with our room but here are two shots of what little I have done in here.


And I haven't even started on our porch but hopefully I will get to that very soon!

I hope you all enjoyed visiting our little home! If you have any questions about where we found things we have a FAQ's page and a section with info about each room.  And we also have a tutorials section where you can find several of the projects seen in some of our spaces above.

Also, we have been getting tons of questions on when we will be having PHOTO EDITING available again on our site. Tonight at midnight we will be offering a very limited number of them in the single photo edits, photo editing with text and Christmas cards.

I hope you all have a blessed rest of the week and a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Now head on over to Stop #5, Jeanne Oliver Designs!

And to start at the beginning and see all of the houses featured so far this week click here:



Also now linking up to The Nester's Christmas Tour of Homes
and Thrifty Decor Chick's Christmas Tree Party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top