I think Lola's room was my favorite this year. It was simple but still had a festive feel to it. I hung a little wreath over the dress in the frame and then used fresh greenery on her dresser and then covered three cones with a mix of things. One with a fuzzy textured yarn, one with a simple thin yarn, and another with some simple ruffles. I had seen the ruffled one on pinterest. My pinterest page won't load at all right now but once I get it working again I will find the link and add it in here. Anyway, I just showed you all a couple of shots during the house tour on Tuesday and I finally have them all up on my computer so here are the rest:





I kept the little tree in her room very simple with just a few ornaments. 
I may add a few more but am not sure. And I added a silent night pillow to her chair.

We will be offering this ruffled pillow in our shop after the holidays!


And over here we just added a little rosemary tree and a wreath.






 Well, that's it for little Miss Lola's room.

I also thought I would let you know that we are 
currently have marked down 

And guess what else, it is time to announce the winner of the Simple Joys Paperie giveaway!



Congratulations to Tanja:
 Lana will be in touch with you soon about the gorgeous wreath you just won!


I hope you all have a blessed day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top