Pin It

 About a year or so ago I shared some photos of my younger sister, Dana's apartment. For the most part her apartment looks the same as that post but she did find some chairs for her dining room table that were perfect for her space so I thought I would show you all a few photos.

Dana and Lillie











 You can see more photos of her apartment and a cost breakdown for it if you click here.

Coincidentally, Lola was wearing a little pair of shoes that matched Dana's apartment perfectly that day!
Oh, how I love her little baby feet!


Also, we are having a big sale on one of our items that we just restocked. 


 When we got them back from the printers there was a very faint line that was printed on them that shouldn't have been there (you can see it on the last photo on the product page). Because of that we are offering them at $20 off their regular price! (They normally are $34.95 but are $14.95 right now). Once they are gone they will be made again and go back to regular price. We had quite a few of them when we listed them last night but they have sold quite fast!

And finally, I would like to introduce you all to another one of our sponsors! 
 Here is a little bit about this wonderful online shop owned by Donna:

Timeless Settings is the perfect place to find unique home decor items, all at very reasonable prices. All items are handpicked just for you, so you'll be able to have the newest look without spending too much money. I hope that you enjoy the great variety of unique and fun items for your home, gift giving and special occasions. Be sure and check back often, I am always adding new items.

Here are two of my favorite items:


You can also check out Donna's blog here.


I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top