This weekend I worked on the last few projects for my fall decorating which included a couple of these pillows. I am pretty much done now except for purchasing a few larger pumpkins. Unfortunately it rained all weekend so I couldn't take any photos. I just got a few close-up shots. I hopefully will be able to take some better pictures today and will show you at least one of the spaces tomorrow. Probably our living room and then our porch later this week. The other rooms I am not quite happy with so I am still moving things around a bit.

I wanted to add a cozy feel for autumn so I went with flannel. I used a tiny houndstooth pattern for the body of the pillow and then added a ruffle with a fun plaid. I chose a plaid that had a tiny hint of a Christmasy feel to it so I could use them from now through December.



Another project we have been working on is our Christmas pillows. Here are our Silent Night and Holy Night ones. Those and one other Christmas pillow should be available next week, or possibly even the end of this week. Then we have two or three other Christmas designs in the works that will hopefully be available next month.

Also we have more of the Annistyn Scarf in Winter White available again:


I hope you all are having a wonderful Monday. As long as the weather cooperates I will be back tomorrow with some fall decorating and a "give thanks" pillow cover giveaway!







p.s. We just added a RSS feed button in our top right corner for those would like to subscribe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top