As I mentioned earlier I had been wanting to add some purple to our living and dining room since Easter but hadn't gotten around to it. I had seen a post by Yvonne at Stone Gable that had me itching to add some lavender touches. I can't find the actual post now but you should definitely head on over and visit her blog. Her tablescapes are absolutely gorgeous! Anyway, seeing how there are still a few more weeks before we can start doing any autumn decorating I decided just to add a few touches of purple to fill up the space for the next week or two. I really love the potted lavender!














































































Pin It





And now for the winner of the Briar Hat:













Congratulations! Please contact us at dearlillie@hotmail.com with your address and we will get your hat shipped on out to you!



I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top