I should probably start off by admitting that I tricked you—or at least
I tried to.  You see, the above
picture has absolutely nothing to do with my post below.  Truth be told, I wasn’t entirely
confident that my own sketches would draw you in so I borrowed a random photo
of Jenni’s.  Hope you don’t mind.  Now on to the important stuff…







Since I now basically handle all of the grunt work here at Dear Lillie
with little-to-no help from my task-doling sister, I figured that it was about
time that I made a name for myself within fashion/home décor circles.  And what better way to do this than to
release my own line of items through Dear Lillie.  Without further ado, allow me to introduce you to our new men’s
line—Dear Billie.








Give Tanks






This sleeveless T features… uhh, well… a tank (creative, right?).  Yeah, I’m sure its been done before,
but never with such raw style and sheer marketability.  **Spoiler Alert** You’re definitely going to want to pick one
of these up if you’re enthralled by the idea of having your shirt rhyme with
your new couch pillows (I’m talking about our yet-to-be-released “Give Thanks”
pillow covers, of course).












Adult Onesie






I’d be absolutely shocked if this one doesn’t make it into production.












Vintage Golf Longsleeved Thermal Polo






I figured I’d throw a bunch of clothing-related words together and see
what happened.  I added some  knickers to the rather malnourished looking stick figure to give
it a “vintage” feel (but mostly I did it to make fun of the way Jenni manages
to fit the word “vintage” into every post).












Sunglasses






I’ll be honest, I got lazy here and opted for a filler.












Garyland Tee






I thought I’d try my hand with some silhouettes, and I must say they
turned out quite well.  This
machine-washable item features L.M. Montgomery’s lesser known “There is such a
place as Garyland” quote.  Please
note, I definitely would have given ol’ Gary a mullet if I had any clue what I
was doing.










So now you have a pretty good glimpse of what to expect when we reopen
on September 1st..  And
please, cut me some slack on the sketches… I’m not an artist, I’m an ideasman.






















p.s. For those of you who have joined our new mailing list, don’t worry,
we haven’t forgotten about you. We plan on sending something out in the next
week or so.  For those of you who
haven’t signed up... you haven’t missed anything yet, so feel free to join
today.













And now for the winner of the Fairyland Tote Giveaway! 




Congratulations to Jenny!











CONGRATULATIONS! Send us an e-mail at dearlillie@hotmail.com with your address and we will get it shipped out to you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top