I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Ours was lots of fun and quite busy with family here and Lillie's first ballet recital. I am working on two photo-heavy decorating posts, one of which I should have ready for tomorrow, but in the meantime thought I would share a few photos of my little munchkins. They are wearing the Emma Ruffle Hoodie from Evy's Tree. The "Simple" had always been my favorite util this one arrived in the mail. Amy sent me one as well and I have literally worn it every single day since opening it. The fit is flattering and the lightweight material makes it great for summer. And I love the unexpected detail of the fabric lining the hood. Be sure to head on over to their website and check out not only these new items but the ones they have on sale as well.
;



I hope you all have a fabulous week! I'll be back tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top