It's been a little bit crazy around here so I haven't finished going through the photos for the post I had planned for tonight but I should be able to get it finished up for tomorrow. However, check out this gorgeous new table top that Traci, from Beneath My Heart made with her husband! I am dying to try this. I love the way it turned out and love the way it goes with her gorgeous new light fixture.  And of course I love how our chalkboard print looks in this space.

She is so sweet and incredibly talented. You should head on over and see all the transformations in her home.  Here's a little peek:

Be sure to head on over and take the full tour!

 She and her husband have some amazing before and after's here in this section of her blog too.

I hope you all have a fabulous Monday. I'll be back tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top