Sorry! I didn't mean to go so long without posting! I had planned on doing a post on Monday as soon as I got back from my cousin's wedding with a tour of our new home. Well, moving and all that comes with it has been terribly exciting, of course, but also pretty overwhelming and we've had a few hiccups along the way. One of which is that our internet hasn't been working pretty much at all. Someone is supposed to be coming out today though to get it up and running properly and so if all goes well I will be back tomorrow with a tour! And we've been working like crazy painting trim, painting cabinets and removing some upper cabinets, changing out hardware, and a million other things I am going to have lots to show you in the coming weeks!

I hope you all have a blessed Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top